We continue to lead the way when it comes to quality and development.
A few examples of how we differ from our competitors:
- Our amphibious machines are constructed using Cor-Ten steel and Hardox. This means they are eight times better protected against corrosion than other amphibious machines.
- Choice of upper structure, including Doosan, Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Volvo, Takeuchi, Yanmar and JCB. It is possible to mount used upper structures as well as your own machines on our undercarriages.
- Our undercarriages have up to 50% less ground pressure than those of our competitors. Our pontoons are wider, which helps to create greater stability and buoyancy.
- Amphibious excavators are equipped with a tensioning cylinder, which means tracks can be tightened faster and more efficiently. The tensioning cylinder is protected, which means there is less chance of damage and corrosion.
- Heavy-duty travel motors, which are the most powerful travel motors in their class. This helps to offer greater tractive force.
- Third generation tracks with rounded edges, to ensure easy steering and reduction of damage to the surface.
- Larger additional pontoons, which make it easier to use accessories like large buckets, dredging pumps or powerpacks without affecting stability