The fifth Waterking amphibious excavator will be shipped to one of the West African countries.
Last week our team of engineers and mechanics finalised the production of another WK 150 NG-A with adjustable amphibious undercarriage. The transport width of this machine is only 3,50 m.
This WK 150 NG-A, with a Doosan DX140 CL upper structure, will be delivered with many options such as:
– Long reach boom, with a total reach of 12,5 m
– 3 extra Hydraulic functions
– Extra fuel tank of 700 L
– Rotating grab
– Pole grab
– Rake for removing vegetation
– Dredging bucket perforated
– Quick Hitch
– Additional pontoons with hydraulic spuds, including free wheel function